Tuesday, February 21, 2006

This came from David Seah:

What is your Perfect Major?

And these are my results.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
More power to the Red Queen.

I scored as Art. I should be an Art major! How bohemian! (their comment, not mine)
Art 100%
Mathematics 92%
Linguistics 83%
Theater 83%
Sociology 83%
Philosophy83%
Dance 83%
Psychology 83%
Engineering 75%
English 75%
Journalism 67%
Anthropology 67%
Chemistry 58%
Biology 50%

I admit that when I took the quiz, I was feeling benevolent, nostalgic, and "too full of the milk of humankindness". Art should be able to solve all the problems of the world! So where is this Math score coming from? I didn't think my thoughts were that orderly. BTW Happy Birthday to me. Thanks Mom and Dad, wherever you are.

The Art of the Day is: the Art of self acceptance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home