Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Art for the Day is: Persistence

OMG, am I repeating myself? I'll have to check that out. They say (and they are people who think about this stuff a lot) that life is like a spiral. You think you are back again at the same place, but in fact you are one level up above the place you were before. I hope so. Today has been cooler than I expected, so maybe I will rearrange my schedule, and rearrange the room that is too hot to be in when it's hot and muggy out today, rather than later in the week. The cat has rediscovered the couch, and I should clean it off too.

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home