Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Red Queen Rant

Everything's either concave or -vex
So whatever you dream will be something with sex.
-Dream Interpretation, Simplified by Piet Hein

I’m having the kind of day where everything is a double entendre, and it’s only 10:00 AM. And I don’t have anyone I can really discuss it with.
Except you dears, TAG, you’re it.
Who would have thought that well into middle age the randy side of the Red Queen would come out. I used to be demure, even shy, and even conservative. I thought that Gary Hart shouldn’t run for president when he was caught on that yacht, but now I’m not as sure. There are worse ways to get screwed. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not advocating free love, or unprotected sex, or anything really kinky, it’s just when it comes to this, less is not more.

Words are seductive.
Touch is seductive.
And the brain really is the most exciteable sex organ.

The Art of the Day is:
the art of innuendo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home