Friday, July 28, 2006

The Art of the Day is: The evil art of second guessing

This is the kind of magical thinking where you (I) take things too personally.
If the automatic id on the computer doesn't work, it's because I've been taken off the list.
Somehow the computer knows, or the person behind the computer knows that I have somehow insulted them, and they are going to pick up their toys and go home. (Linda Elswieg, I really do forgive you after all these years) Huh? They don't want to play with me any more. They've changed the secret password to the clubhouse.
I know this is nonsense. I know that I am projecting my insecurities on others. I know it's not good for me. It's old. It's unattractive. Junk in the attic.
Name it , claim it, and let it go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home