Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Art of the Day is : Changing into high gear

Ahh. My husband used to tell me that I was a "soft A" personality. Not a true type "A", who had to get things done, and driven to be the best, but a person with drive, who knows how to switch gears. I want to get things done, and I want to get things right, but I want to take time, and be scheduled, but not tightly scheduled.
Sometimes though, I find myself scooting around to get everything done, and surprise myself at how efficient I can be. This morning was one of those times.
I'm going to visit my brother for the holidays, and I'm bringing a bunch of stuff, and I needed to pack, and take out the trash, and arrange for the cat (OK, I took care of that Sunday), and get to a 9:30 appointment and then get to work. Well the car is packed, I remembered all but two items on my to bring list (the air mattress and an ipod wallet for Em), I got to the appointment, and to work, and fielded two calls, and am getting to writing this post, and OK, I'll have to seriously repack the car when I get to Vermont, but other than that I'm moving right along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home