Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Art of the Day is: random acts of kindness

This is a karma builder, but only if you don't boast about it, so I may be loosing points here, or I may be causing other random acts to occur, which could be in my favor, whatever, which ever.

I don't know when I began doing these sorts of things, I know I don't do it often enough to be a habit, or seldom enough to be a rare occurrence. I do know that it is something I've done more lately than in the past, that I started doing it way after the bumperstickers came out (and I didn't "get it" when they first came out), and that I'm delighted with the idea of delighting someone else.
The art of it come from the randomness, the serendipity (such a nice word), the using your sneaky tendencies in imaginative ways. It makes me smile. I recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home