Friday, December 29, 2006

The Art of the Day is: Reminiscing

Well, sure, it's the end of December, and one can't help looking over the year and seeing the growth spurts and the setbacks, the achievements and the missed opportunities.
My reminiscing goes back directly to place, as I'm visiting a city I haven't been to in a couple of years. I want to say that finding an old road newly paved gives me hope that things have been going more smoothly here, and I could come away with a better impression than I had when I left. The fact that I am looking for the good stuff does not escape me. If I'm not down right optimistic (and I don't think I'm optimistic by nature), at least I'm not looking for trouble.
Maybe it's all a matter of perspective. Maybe just now I've got a good view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home